Rule 2609. Deposit by referee appointed to sell property. Money received by a referee appointed to sell property shall be deposited forthwith by the referee, in his name as referee, in a bank or trust company authorized to transact business in this state, or with the chief fiscal officer or county treasurer of the county in which the action or proceeding is pending, as the court shall designate. Such moneys when paid to the chief fiscal officer of the county or county treasurer shall not be withdrawn except as directed by the judgment or order under which the deposit is made, or by an order under rule 2606.