Rule 1211. Allowance for infant's support. (a) Petition to supreme court, county court or surrogate's court; contents. A petition to the supreme court, county court or the surrogate's court for the application of an infant's property or a portion thereof to the infant's support, maintenance or education shall set forth in detail: 1. the amount and nature of the infant's property, where it is situated and how invested, his income from such property or any other source and any claim against the infant; 2. whether or not the infant's parents are living and, if either of them is living, all circumstances relative to their ability to support the infant, and, if neither of them is living, the names of other persons legally obligated to support the infant and the circumstances relative to their ability to support the infant; and 3. the terms of any previous order made by any court within or without the state for similar relief and the disposition made of any property pursuant thereto. (b) Notice. Such notice as the court shall direct shall be given to: 1. the guardian of the property of the infant, if the petition is presented by a person other than such guardian; 2. the infant's father if he is living or, if not, then to the infant's mother or, if neither parent is living, then to the person with whom the infant resides; and 3. the infant if he is of the age of fourteen years or more.